Mark Davis, O.D. & Staff
Guidelines are developed from CDC recommendations for infection control. Mark Davis, O.D. is the infection control officer and will be updating according to CDC recommendations.
- Protective gloves to be worn by all personal and changed between patients in which there is contact.
- CDC hand washing instructions demonstrated to all staff members.
- Medical grade hand sanitizer will be available for visitors. Staff members are instructed to sanitize hands after glove removal and place disposal items in an appropriate container.
- Mark Davis, O.D. will wear N-95 approved mask at patients request or if at risk
- Hard surfaces in contact with patients to be cleaned with medical grade disinfectant after each exam.
- Exam equipment to be disinfected between each patient with medical-grade disinfectant.
- Staff will have their temperature (thermal non-contact) measured daily prior to contact with patients and recorded. Staff members with a cough will be asked to return home for 24 hours and verify temperature.
- All staff members are to refrain from international travel, unless for family emergency. If staff members travel to a high-risk area they will be self-quarantined for 14 days.
** We kindly ask all patients and customers to call for pick up and selection of eyewear to avoid overcrowding of the office. Thank you for your understanding during these unusual times.